ENJOY 20% OFF EVERYTHING FOR THE REST OF THE YEAR, USE CODE HOLIDAY2018 AT CHECKOUT
Created by Latter-day Saint couple, Travis and Holly Hancock of Facade Games, Deadwood 1876's setting is that there’s gold in the Black Hills of South Dakota and you’ve come to find (or steal) your share. You’re staying at one of the three major establishments in Deadwood where you and your associates are working together to steal some of the gold-filled safes floating around town. But you suspect that the “friends” you’re working with are secretly plotting to keep all the gold for themselves. Will you be ready to turn on them before they shoot you in the back?
- THE WILD WEST: It’s 1876 in Deadwood, a town in the Black Hills of South Dakota. The gold rush is on in this lawless town, and only those with the sharpest wit and quickest gun will win the gold.
- LAST ONE STANDING: Team up at the Bella Union Saloon, Gem Theater, or Grand Central hotel. The team with the most gold-filled safes makes the final showdown, and the teammate who shoots best wins all.
- GREAT GAME: This high quality card & dice game is a unique strategic & social deduction game. This game is perfect for any party, family activity, or game night group. It’s fun for teens and adults.
- WESTERN BANDITS: This original 1800s game is for 2-9 players and lasts 20-40 minutes. For ages 13 years old and older. Teenagers and adults can gather around for fun betrayal, fights, and robbing.
- CONTENTS: faux book box (magnetic closure), 9 wood star pawns, 3 wood platforms, 10 engraved dice, 50 playing cards, 9 character cards, 25 safe cards (includes Mystery Safe expansion), linen bag
$24.99 on Amazon