Created by Latter-day saint couple, Travis and Holly Hancock at Facade Games, Tortuga 1667 is a pirate game of mutiny, plunder, and deceit for 2-9 players. Each player holds a secret loyalty to the British or French and is trying to have the most treasure in their team's holds before the Spanish Armada arrives. Use vote cards to attack the galleon for treasure, mutiny against selfish captains, or brawl against your fellow pirates. Reveal event cards such as the Letter of Marque, Black Spot, or Albatross to maroon your enemies and to help your friends. But be careful about who you decide to help - not all pirates claiming to share your loyalty can be trusted. Tortuga 1667 is a standalone game in the Dark Cities series by Facade Games.
- SET YOUR SAILS: Become a pirate and deceive your friends at game night with Tortuga 1667. This board game is a unique strategy and social deduction game.
- ALL HANDS ON DECK: Plunder treasure using cards, strategy, deceit, and a bit of luck. Take this game to any party, family activity, or game night group and see what fun you have.
- PIRATES BEWARE: This original game is for 2-9 players and lasts 20-40 minutes. Players must be 12 years old or older, so tweens, teens, and adults can gather for interesting intrigue and façade.
- BEHOLD THE TREASURE: This high quality game comes in a magnetically-closing faux book box with a simple design. Everyone plays as one of 9 pirates with character illustrations and biographies.
- CONTENTS: Includes 75 cards, 1 rubber playing mat (disguised as a treasure map), 9 wood pawns, 8 wood treasure tokens, 1 wood explosion token, 1 cloth bag, 1 rulebook (with character biographies)
$24.99 on Amazon