Created by Latter-day Saint couple, Travis & Holly Hancock, Salem 1692 takes place in the year 1692 and the witch hunt in Salem, Massachusetts is heating up. Players, each representing a historical person from the town of Salem, will play accusation cards to reveal other players' Tryal cards. If all Witch Tryal cards are found, the remaining townspeople win! But be careful who you trust; the Conspiracy card may soon turn your friends into witches. Before long, accusations will be flying and screams of "She's a Witch!" will wake the neighbors. Will you be the hero who purges your town of witches, or will you be wrongly accused and hanged for witchcraft? Or perhaps you will become a witch yourself, escape conviction, and bring Salem to the ground in hysteria. It is a standalone game in the Dark Cities series of games by Facade Games.
- THE HUNT IS ON: In Salem 1692, the witch hunt is heating up. Who is friend and who is foe? Where are the witches hiding? This card game is a unique strategic and social deduction game.
- FLYING ACCUSATIONS: Accuse your friends of witchcraft using cards, strategy, deceit, and a bit of luck. Take this game to any party, family activity, or game night group and see what fun you have.
- DARK MAGIC: This original game is for 4-12 players and lasts 20-40 minutes. Players must be 12 years old or older, so tweens, teens, and adults can gather around for interesting intrigue and façade.
- SHE’S A WITCH: This high quality game comes in a magnetically-closing faux book box with a simple design. Play as one of 15 villagers from the old Salem town with character illustrations and bios.
- CONTENTS: 1 magnetic faux book box, 128 cards, 1 wooden gavel token, 1 thirty-second black sand hourglass, 1 rulebook (includes biographies)
$24.99 on Amazon